Monday, February 20, 2012

Change in Perspective

I've decided...it's time for change.
I feel myself falling into my depression again. I've been under so much stress, and it has been consuming me. And to be honest, I haven't been dealing with it the right way. I've been trying to ignore it by  partying a lot, and just hoping that all my problems would go away on their own.

So for starters, I'm changing up my blog a bit. I already changed my layout, because I was getting kind of tired of the old one. But I'm changing more than just the appearance. I've been using my blog as a way to...vent, I guess you could say. I was writing only when I was pissed off at the world. I'm going to try to start posting happier stuff. Whether it's something exciting that happened during the day, or something that inspires me, I'm going to try to start focusing on the positive more than the negative.

A lot of my stress is coming from school. I think, if I study more so I'm more confident in my knowledge of the material from each of my classes, and if I'm prepared every day, I'll be more at ease throughout the week. I also need to stop procrastinating. I do that way too much, and it just adds on to the stress.

And lastly, I'm going to start takin a little more time in the mornings to get ready, so I feel more confident in how I look every day. If I don't feel like I look like crap, then I'll be happier.

I'm hoping that these changes will help me keep from becoming depressed. If not, then I'll probably start going to talk to a counselor again. I want to be healthy in every aspect of the word. Mentally, emotionally, physically.

Well, tomorrow is a new day. Although it's my longest day of the week, I'm going to make what I can of it. :) Goodnight, world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment